Simpli's software and expertise enables the creation ofsolutions for dedicated-task devices, tablets and LED screens
Simpli has designed and developed technology for providing super-simplified display panel experiences. Our products and services address needs as diverse as mobile advertising displays, medical / healthcare applications, solutions for seniors and solutions for transportation and heavy industry.
We have both existing products that can be adapted to your needs, and offer custom development services using our dedicated team of expert developers, hardware engineering and test resources.
Our service offerings currently concentrate on advertising and healthcare applications for dedicated devices, as well as some work in transportation and heavy industry.
Our existing products include:
Simpli’s Media platform allows complex management of media to be displayed on mobile advertising displays and kiosks:
‣ Sequencing and scheduling of advertisements on displays, groups of displays and according to various parameters including time of day, location etc.
‣ Control of advertising displays and their systems to ensure they are running the latest software.
‣ Location of advertising displays, and modification of displayed advertisements according to location.
‣ Detailed reporting of what advertising impressions were played and where.
‣ Supports images, videos and animations.
More details coming soon.
Last Mile is an LTL (less-than-load) delivery system allowing clients to recruit drivers to deliver items from distribution centres to end customers (the “last mile”):
‣ Entering and organizing of delivery jobs according to size / weight / type of package to be delivered.
‣ Advertising of available jobs to suitable driver candidates who indicate that they are available.
‣ Management of job bidding and acceptance.
‣ Direction of drivers to origin (distribution point) and management of collection process.
‣ Direction of drivers to destination (end customer location) and management of delivery process.
‣ Management of instant driver payments.
More details coming soon.
Simpli’s Client Control platform which enables the creation of mobile environments that are safe, simple and secure. With SimpliCC, cost-effective mobile management and communications can be a reality for your operation:.
‣ Other mobile device management (MDM) systems only monitor devices, whereas SimpliCC completely transforms a standard Android™ devicetablet into a dedicated, controlled systemdevice that loads only the tools and applications required for your specific needs.
‣ Best of all, SimpliCC takes the complexity out of mobile user management, as all system and software settings and updates are securely configured and managed by an administrator. This means a simpler, trouble-free, and more productive experience for your mobile users.
‣ Get even more out of the SimpliCC platform. With the optional CC-Assist remote support package, employees or customers can benefit from remote assistance, training, two-way communications, and built-in video calling features.
Teedo is a dedicated tablet solution tailored to seniors and their trusted helpers. It removes all the IT nonsense from daily use of the tablet and allows trusted helpers to support and maintain contact with their loved ones (especially important during the current pandemic emergency):
‣ Sharing photos, easy feedback.
‣ Video and audio calls, easy to use.
‣ Medication reminders, alerts and notes to refer to.
‣ Notifications and reminders of appointments.
‣ Colour and controls on-screen tailored to seniors.
‣ Wireless charging – no need to fiddle with plugs.
‣ Remote help from their trusted helper – remote point and show during call.
One touch video and voice calling to relevant support resources
One screen to enable and manage device
Automatic and unattended Application and OS software updates
Uses your existing business apps or Simpli’s super simple configurable user interface app as appropriate
Remotely support users in the field with remote view, audio bridge and ability to point at screen elements remotely
Runs only apps that you approve, in verified combinations only
Cannot access unauthorized websites or data sources
Private email / messaging system -- no phishing or spam
Password protected (with additional authentication methods available)
Theft deterrent - cannot be re-purposed as a regular tablet
Only “company” data on device
No unauthorized download or upload sources / destinations
White list/ black list for websites and messaging
No pass-through to other websites
Back-ups to authorized site only
Data encryption and storage policy enforcement
Installs on mass-market Android tablet hardware
Overlays standard Android OS with the proprietary SimpliCC OS that has been customized and restricted to run only approved apps within an verified, secure environment – the workspace
Fully customizable limits on device functionality and accessibility
Complete, remote control of OS and applications updates, settings and notifications
Built-in remote training and support with audio and virtual pointer technology
Two-way communications and video calling
Secure communications and data storage
Gives the user access to only the necessary tools and content required, simplifying the end-user experience and increasing efficiency, productivity and security
No user apps, downloads or personal data can be loaded on the device to prevent virus or malware being introduced into the system
Reduces IT labour costs through simplified mobile-user management tools and application management costs as there is no need for a complex and expensive EMM / MDM / MAM solution
Allows for highly-effective remote end-user support, management and training. Provides administrators with a secure, low-cost solution for communicating with and managing remote and mobile users
Security and theft deterrent as devices cannot be used for any other purpose if lost or stolen. Data on device cannot be accessed
Takes advantage of Google’s Android OS market proliferation and open source architecture, for ongoing support, development, partnering and security
Mobile device software - highly configurable operating system
Middle-ware stacks for administering and managing dedicated tablets and users
Application layer for interfacing with existing enterprise software applications
Simpli uses its own SimpliCC software platform for its development of Teedo™, a tablet-based communicating appliance for the seniors. Teedo reduces the complexity of mobile devices and their applications, and provides users with intuitive single-button functionality.
Teedo allows seniors to remain socially engaged with remote or busy family and friends at a touch of a button. Keeping in touch is particularly important during the current pandemic situation.
SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR NEEDS
Applications can be tailored for mobile use at the point of patient care, eliminating confusion and simplifying information transfer and interaction between patient and care providers in a supportable way.
Dedicated mobile applications provide community service professionals with easy access to important information so their efforts can be focused on providing personal care, safely and securely.
SimpliCC enables classroom tablets to be custom-loaded with learning materials and programs specific to student and curriculum needs, helping to keep them focused and on-task. Eliminates variability in the delivery of educational materials and tutoring.
Simplified data entry and access to customer files while in the field is cost-effective and a proven productivity enhancer for transportation workers. Remote assistance of drivers also drives up efficiency and reduces lost time and information.
Streamlined and easy access to project files and drawings helps teams communicate and keep vital projects running smoothly and efficiently. Facilitates instant and shared recording of project task status with team members.
SimpliCC’s flexible interface, operating system and back end services enable new and existing applications to be easily configured to create streamlined, dedicated mobile applications that are remotely supportable and controllable.
Simple, Dedicated, Tailored
Simpli Innovations Inc. was formed in Vancouver, Canada in 2013, a seasoned and successful entrepreneur, and a small group of co-founders with deep and diverse backgrounds. Simpli’s goal is to provide simple and supportable technology solutions for users and IT administrators who want or need simple, secure solutions in the areas of advertising, healthcare and industry.
Simpli’s management team members are veterans from the mobile business world with over 30 years’ of background in wireless data systems, applications, device design and development. We have successfully tackled the challenge of modifying operating systems and writing support software from the ground up.
We believe that today’s affordable hardware along with our software provide businesses an opportunity to move forward with confidence and a secure development base that just works.
Clive is a serial entrepreneur with over 30 years’ of IT engineering and product management experience, having first programmed at age 10. His development work has included extensive work on wireless devices, embedded systems, a variety of applications including on Android. He has worked for companies such as Motorola’s Mobile Data Division (their first two-way mobile data modems), Metricom (metro-area “Wi-Fi” 10 years ahead of its time) and in a telematics company developing hardware and software solutions.
He started Xybec Solutions in 1999, which supplied software to companies such as AT&T Wireless, Bell, iPass, Orange and Swisscom amongst others. Xybec was acquired by Tatara Systems (Boston, MA) due to the strength of Xybec’s product platforms and architecture. Clive is also CTO of another funded startup, called MegaChain. His LinkedIn profile is here.
Simpli Innovations Inc.
Vancouver, BC, Canada
FROM A PLACE THAT INSPIRES INNOVATION